Sarah’s Attic Of Treasures Daily (Evening) Post Newspaper- Saturday, July 18, 2015 (And An Update)

I am doing much better. It’s really hard to describe how bad this week was to someone who is healthy. Let’s just say, WALKING is never over rated. Walking without a walker or a cane is JOY, even when it still feels as if your legs and ankles are on fire.
I am walking without any help, other than needing something to lean on while getting up.
Walking IS wonderful.
So is being able to think better without “Fibro Fog”. It is there just not overwhelming.
Being able to think clearer IS EVERYTHING.

Sarah’s Attic Of Treasures Daily Posts

Daily Treats About Life , Recipes, Books., Blogging

1. aFrankAngle says:

Hooray for a good day of walking. Great pic of the beach looking out to the water. Several years ago we saw an awesome Omnimax about the Monarchs. Super-fantastic!

1. I am still house bound. I did manage to make it out to the rabbit’s cage but barely managed to make it back.
      Butterflies have always fascinated me. I just love to watch them.
      How are you doing my new friend. Here’s hoping you had a good weekend.
      Hugs Sarah

1. aFrankAngle says:

One step at a time, so keep doing what you can. Our weekend was typical .. that is busy.

1. Busy can be great. I hope you at some FUN. Or at least relaxed.

1. aFrankAngle says:

Lotsa fun .. busy … so Sunday was intentionally more low key in order to get some relaxation.

2. I just wanted to make sure your BUSY weekend meant it wasn’t all work and no play….Glad to hear it wasn’t.

1. aFrankAngle says:

We play a lot … but it can make one tired.

1. At least you play.
              Play time as been missing in action here for awhile now. It also has nothing to do with my being sick so much. Danny wants to blame it on “Money” or “The lack of it” but he stopped wanting to have fun awhile ago.
              We use to play all the time.
              We have playful moments..usually with the cat.

1. I blame it on working and living at the same place.
                Too much of a good thing….yet, when there are problems at work then you can’t get away from them.

All in all we are good.

2. aFrankAngle says:

Cats are great company. Meanwhile, play when you can … and as you know, play doesn’t always cost money.

2. MeRaw says:

Really pleased to hear you are doing better today.
    Glad you’re back on your feet, and able to walk unaided.
    x

1. Melanie,
      It is still slow going but I am doing much better. Have a gentle week. Keep up your walks. Hugs Sarah