From Our Neck Of The Woods: Early Days With Danny In Florida: Most Before I Moved There Permanently

Danny and I Bok, Tower Gardens, 2005 Early Days Danny worked there as a gardener.
Danny and I
Bok, Tower Gardens, 2005 Early Days
Danny worked there as a gardener.

Early Days With Danny In Florida: Most Before I Moved There Permanently.

1. JBandTea says:

I love Bok Tower Gardens, and I go for Boktoberfest every year. It’s beautiful.

1. WOW, Where do you live?

1. JBandTea says:

Lakeland 🙂

1. Not far away at all. We use to go there all the time. Before we moved to the country. Now we never want to go.

2. avenscent says:

Hi! Sara i have nominated you for the Brotherhood of the world award.

1. Thank you. I will TRY and do it next week when I am in the hospital. I have quite a few to do. Hugs

1. avenscent says:

Hope you will soon be well again and show of the awards from your friends.X

1. You have a good week as well. Hugs. I look forward to doing the AWARDS, Hugs

3. aFrankAngle says:

Cheers to good memories … hoping you have a good Tuesday.

1. Frank, Not Quite the day I was planning BUT A GOOD NEWS DAY….
      I hadn’t forgotten to let you know about the hospital stay. I hadn’t heard anything and wasn’t pushing it myself. I will go into the hospital next week. We are going to through everything with ALL of my doctors. Revamping meds…(oh Not again….but it needs to be done) Running numerous tests.
      I will be in all week. THERE IS ONE PART OF THE WEEK I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO. DECENT INTERNET SERVICE….Ours is getting slower by the minute. Good phone service….I am not one to enjoy talking on the phone but we haven’t been able to call anyone for weeks…..Most of the time. Our landline keeps going out. You would think we’d lived on an island in the middle of nowhere..Danny’s cell phone isn’t much better. Looking forward to calling family.
      I have good doctors. I should have a room of my own….Did I say I had good doctors?
      So I am looking forward to it :because I want and need to get past this FLAIR if I can.
      How are you?
      Happy Tuesday. Love Sarah

1. aFrankAngle says:

It seems you are taking the future hospital time in good strides. But isn’t this a little extreme way of getting better internet service? Cheers to your doctors!

I had a busy Tuesday, and today should be active as well. Happy Wednesday to you.

4. Those are definitely beautiful memories. Love the photos Sarah 🙂

1. Kia, Thank you. I wish I had better photos.
      I am at a point in my life I need to share some of the things I have done. I am also sharing Bobby as I have never done before. It’s time.
      I loved your Movie Night post.
      Happy Tuesday, Sarah