Tuesday Motivational Quote- August 25, 2015

beautiful-words-for-Tuesday-Morning-live-your-life-every-moment-enjoy-life-quotesScheduled Post
I wanted to make sure I had a post coming out every day.
So Good Morning Tuesday.
Love From Our Neck Of The Woods
(hospital room)
Love Sarah

1. avenscent says:

Reblogged this on wannatalkavenscent and commented:
    This is a good quote.

2. Happy Tuesday, I hope you have a lovely day ! So happy you could post and I love the quote you shared !!!

1. Happy Tuesday, Stephie,
      I was put through H… this morning . Lot’s of poking and prodding.
      My whole body hurts.
      I did a week’s worth of quotes ahead of time. I wanted to make sure I got something in every day when I was in here. Somehow Mondays had the wrong time on it. So it went out later. LOL
      Danny went to Wendy’s to pick up lunch for us. I have a tray in front of me that looks pretty good but Wendy’s sounds so much better. Danny should be here soon and he will probably eat this lunch. It’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, a sandwich, small salad and jello. Plus Milk,juice and tea….
      I haven’t had a chance to read much so I have know idea how you are. You have a great Tuesday….Hugs Sarah

1. So I’ve NO idea how you are. LOL.

3. Vibrant says:

Dear Sarah,

Thanks for such a beautifully inspiring post. πŸ™‚

I hope you are enjoying the faster wi-fi.

I hope reports are good to

Wish you very best πŸ™‚

Anand

1. Anand,
      I love the faster wi-fi. So does Danny. I’ve been back in my room since shortly before noon.
      I scheduled the quotes to come in every day. Somehow I had the wrong time on Mondays so I just sent it with an update.
      Everything is going like it should. I won’t know anything for awhile yet…..
      Love and hugs Sarah

1. Vibrant says:

Glad to know about it Sarah,
        Many fellow bloggers are trying schedule feature so I should also, sometime.
        Please convey my regards to Danny,

Hugs and love <3

Anand

1. Anand, I should have scheduled more posts for this week but never got around to it.
          Even when I plan to schedule the post: I often forget to hit schedule BEFORE I send it.
          I will tell Danny.
          πŸ™‚

1. Vibrant says:

Oh, yes you should do so carefully and thanks πŸ™‚

1. Vibrant says: