Reblogged From I Love Doing My Thing : Spaghetti My Way – My Easy Recipes

Reblogged from I Love Doing My Thing.
Check out that photo. What an awesome presentation.
I make my spaghetti very similar.
The whole process could have been written by me. I was amazed by that.
I add mushrooms. Lot’s and lot’s of mushrooms.
I also add carrots (very small pieces, more for the color as anything)
I’d add green peppers if Danny liked them.
I also love green olives in it.
Plenty of parmesan cheese.

Check Out the presentation here. Don’t you want to dig right in?

Love the look of the salad. Mum Watermelon.
Source : Spaghetti My Way – My Easy Recipes

1. Reblogged this on Sarah's Attic Of Treasures and commented:

Made me hungry.

2. yhealthy2000 says:

Thank you Sarah. I just saw this. Have been doing too many things. And, I need to learn to re-blog! That’s my task for this evening:) Thank you again.

1. Yaz, I missed seeing this comment somehow.
      How are you?

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Doing good. Just a bit busy in my life. Want to post this weekend. So you’ll get to see it. How are you dear friend?

1. Yaz, I never got to many blogs or got very far with my emails. The harder I tried the farther I seemed to fall behind.
          I did spend some time at the park helping and I am doing more here but still where did the time go?
          I was 3 days behind on comments. It has taken me 3 hours to get here.
          I am not complaining because it is all of your comments that make me want to get up in the morning.
          I need to stay on top of them.
          Hopefully your busy life is good.
          I will read your blog TODAY.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Thank you Sarah. You are one of the sweetest bloggers I have come across. My connection with you feels good and comforting. It’s okay to be behind. You have so much other things to do and take care of. I can wait for your response. 🙂 Yaz.

1. Yaz, It is blogs like yours that I really want to read.
              I love your family stories. The dog walkings.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Oh thank you Sarah. I do this blog really for myself. And, when I have viewers who like my blog, I’m happy, because this is MY HAPPY PLACE also 🙂

3. Meredith says:

I like it with black olives. Yes, I’m hungry for spaghetti too.

1. I am starving for spaghetti. I forgot to get spaghetti sauce at the store.
      I don’t have anything but ketchup at home and not a lot of that. I do have tomatoes but I need them for Danny’s salad. LOL