Thursday’s Motivational Quote – September 17, 2015

imagesThere are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them.
Have a Happy Thursday.
Well, I can’t do much to stop being so sick. What I really try to do, (And it is hard) is to not let the depression get ahold of me.
It’s been a battle the last few days.

I am winning the battle. Bit by bit.
I will win the WAR.
Love and hugs,
Sarah

1. Attitude is so important, Sarah. Good for you for being mindful of the little joys, moments of appreciation, the beauty and kind people in your life. <3

1. Honestly, It’s those “little Joys” that get me through these days. Plus all I have to do is look outside here and I usually feel better. πŸ™‚

2. Erika Kind says:

Hang in there. Every day is a day towards the sun!

1. I had doctor’s appointments this morning. All good. Erika, this was the first morning neither of use broke sweat or at least a hard sweat. A bit of a breeze. Rainy looking but hasn’t rained yet.
      Temps are slowly going down.
      YIPPEE.

1. Erika Kind says:

Awh, you sound very good. So glad you are doing so good and that the appointment went well. Big hugs to Floriday, Sarah πŸ’–

1. Erika, I am good.
          Remember the group staying at the bunkhouse this weekend? Danny has been super.
          We have 2 huge breakfast casseroles ready . A huge pot of spaghetti sauce with meatballs. (Store bought meatballs) . I will cook the noodles tomorrow. 2 pans of lasagna . Plenty of garlic bread. Cheese to add. Salad fixings to make tomorrow.
          I also made a huge pot of chicken and dumplings. (Store bought routisseri chicken and dumplings.) So that was easy for me to fix I just added extra broth, carrots and celery.
          Danny got the bunkhouse cleaned . We are doin’ good. Danny really helped in the kitchen (Dishes as well.) and did all of the grocery shopping.
          We also have meals here on a smaller scales.

1. Erika Kind says:

Hey, sounds all very good! You sound very good! πŸ™‚

1. I’ve written a few really good pieces. Private but they have helped me sort through some things.
              I feel worse now that I did earlier but I knew I would.
              I am at the point where I take four steps back for every 2 I take forward.
              Better than a few days agod when I was only traveling backward.
              Danny can finish up everything tomorrow if I am not up to it. All I want to do is be there to greet everyone Friday.
              It’s important for me.
              Then they are on their own.
              Danny will show them the lay of the land here Saturday. 3 of the guys have never been here. The rest haven’t seen the area they need to . I get copies of the photos and all information.
              I’ll hear everything on the radio. They will be using our Private channel for Rolling Meadows.
              Not as good as being along with them but the next best thing.

1. Erika Kind says:

There is always a lot going on at your place. Never boring! I am glad that the movement forward goes better meanwhile. Have a wonderful evening, Sarah!

1. We are. I am feeling better tonight. More alert.

1. Erika Kind says: