Monday’s Motivational Quote – September 21,2015

Danny has a huge ADA Project starting today. The concrete is being poured to fix up some of the ADA parking places. New sidewalks are being added.
This project actually started a couple of months ago when he got the GRANT for it.
He has been working behind the scenes putting in bids and E -QUOTES. Nothing is simple anymore.
I plan on being there to document some of the progress.
He also has a huge bathhouse project that starts on Tuesday. Huge repairs to our 2 bathhouses.

The photos below is our neighboring State Park, Kissimmee Prairie State Park.
Family Campground and Bathhouse
I’ll be there for a few pictures then as well.
Yes, you may laugh , because I never take a few photos. I take lot’s and lot’s of them.
So we are starting off with a BANG this week.

What do you have lined up for this week?
I would love to hear any and all plans.

1. My Dear Sarah, sorry for late reading of your post, I am really glad you are feeling better now. I like the photo you took, makes me feel I hope I am there with you. 🙂 My Monday is just work, lots of catching up to do with chores and writing. I miss you! Love lots-Shine

Liked by 1 person

1. I’ll write more later. I am good just really tired. How was your Tuesday?

Liked by 1 person

1. I had sent a message to you Sarah on your mail. 🙂 Miss you my dear friend!

Liked by 1 person

1. Miss you also. Don’t work too hard.

Liked by 1 person

1. I will take your advise to heart my dear Sarah 🙂 Have a nice rest and lovely day always. With love-Shine. 🙂

1. Shine, I have been resting more. Sleeping more. Love you also. ❤

1. I am glad to know. 🙂 Take care always my dear Sarah 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you for the quote. This is a thought provoking quote. I needed that! Hope your day and week are wonderful. Keep smiling 🙂

1. I am smiling here in Florida. HUGS

3. shyutgal says:

I, like most folk here, need to clean. My house is showing signs of weekend…dirty clothes, dishes and a general mish-mash of small chores that have now added up to a full days’ work. Well best get started! Good luck with YOURS! 😀

1. How Is it going?
      It doesn’t take much to turn a house into a mess. You will enjoy it when you are done. 🙂

4. DeepikaBurli says:

Makes my Monday much better!! All the best on the new project, Sarah!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you. It is going to make things a lot better for everybody.
      We have been fortunate that the rain has held off for it.
      Have a good rest of the week,
      Sarah

5. Scott says:

You have some busy times ahead. Aren’t you thankful for digital cameras?

What am I doing? I was asked to edit a newsletter – hardcopy and electronic – for our amateur radio club – FISTS. I haven’t heard anything more since Thursday, so maybe they found a more qualified person, a person who doesn’t generate so many typos. Things change quickly in our email world.

Liked by 2 people

1. Yes, I am. Even ,my old smartphone that I have worn out still takes awesome photos.
      Hopefully you hear back soon about the editing job. Sounds interesting.
      Have a great rest of the week, Scott.

Liked by 1 person

1. now, Sarah, hadn’t heard from you – or been here, either, – so wanted to come see how things were going – love your new photo project – you using a camera or your phone?

1. Sarah, sent you a pm on FB

Liked by 1 person

2. Donna, I usually take photos from my Smartphone to post but it takes forever to get it ready anymore. It is worn out. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. My camera that I got new last year BROKE. SO I have to use an old camera with no LCD Lights. I can’t see what I take photos of and I can’t adjust very well.
          Some photos come out ok. Inside ones don’t.

Liked by 1 person

1. I was just reading about all that – I just got a new “smart” phone; say it that way because my old one was supposed to be one but when went to get my new one hub and the phone lady were discussing the relative IQ’s of my different phones 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. I would love to have another smartphone….Mainly for the camera. I want a phone or camera that works well.
              Congrats on getting the new phone.

Liked by 1 person

2. ya’ll are in a ham radio club?! where’d I miss that?! so are we! talk to me again!

1. oh, wait, duh – Scott’s in a ham radio club

Liked by 1 person

1. oh, sorry, that’s what amateur radio means – or maybe I should say the other way around

Liked by 1 person

2. Donna, I have no idea what you mean by hand radio club.

We have WORK radios. That is the only kind we have.
        Sorry.

1. no, Scott was talking about it – but think we got that figured out now, don’t we? can you tell I’m going at these backwards?

Liked by 1 person

1. Donna, SO did I. I didn’t even realize it until I got to the last comment….or rather the first one. LOL
            I had missed you.

3. ok, try again – Scott, would love to hear from you – will it work this way – hub, mainly, though he just signed me up too or rather signed us up for a family membership, is in a ham radio club, actually at least 2 or is it 3? anyway, would love to talk to you – thanks

Liked by 2 people

1. since I seemingly can’t click on your name, does that mean you don’t have your own blog?

Liked by 1 person

1. but, Sarah, Vibrant, he can click on mine and go to mine, right?

Liked by 1 person

2. Donna, Anand (Vibrant) should be able to click on to your blog if that is what you are asking.

1. yes, what I thought; just hoping Scott would then

2. my hub thinks he may be a member

1. Are you talking About a Ham radio club?

1. yes, the amateur radio club Scott was talking about

3. Scott says:

We might meet on the bands somewhere, although schedules are difficult to keep when conditions change so rapidly. Once years ago I connected with a fella on jury duty. He got me interested, but I had to leave for work. I never heard from him again. On the other hand, a late friend, K7HY, was working in Yellowstone one summer. Every M, W, and F he called me a noon. I was on the US/Mexico border. We chatted via Morse code for 30 minutes each time. I sure miss him. 73 Scott, n7net

1. Scott, can you not get to my blog? hate to keep hijacking Sarah’s – anyway, that’s what hub’s trying to do – the Morse Code – he was trying to do something with it through the computer – think he’d bought a special? radio but seems there was some issue with it so it’s for sale on e-bay now, got one bid – anyway he was trying to do Linux on the computer but seems there was some issue with that as well, so he’s got Windows back on it and last thing he said was he thinks he should be ready to do the Morse Code with it, so if he can do it, maybe ya’ll can get together

1. thank you, Sarah, think hub looked him up

Liked by 1 person

1. I have been sick again so if you have messaged me on Facebook I haven’t been there.

1. I’m so sorry; what’s going on?

Liked by 1 person

1. I was in bed for 3 days and could hardly get up to go to the bathroom.

1. had read the rest of this but had no idea what you were dealing with – are you staying by yourself while Danny’s gone?

Liked by 1 person

1. You mean at work? Danny works only a few miles from the house. We live on state property connected to the park.
                    I have a work radio to call if I need to.

1. that’s good; didn’t know if he could come if you needed him or not; just know my friend went to stay with her sister when she was at her sickest, times she could hardly get up, what I was thinking about with you

6. Vibrant says:

Hey Sarah 🙂

I feel you are feeling better now!

THis is nice quote. I am glad that you guys are working on a new project.

My week is going to be usual; interactions with fellow bloggers, kids I teach and reading a bit.

I wihs you a wonderful week.

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey there Anand, I haven’t seen much of you lately.
      I slept all morning after Danny left. He said he had enough help as far as his normal morning chores at the park. So I decided to to stay home today and go to the park tomorrow.
      The concrete will be poured and dried.
      Plus they will be working on the bathhouses.
      I am better overall. This morning I wasn’t feeling well but that is usual for mornings anyway.
      What do you teach when you work with kids? I miss working with them myself.
      What are you reading lately?
      HUGS
      Sarah

1. Vibrant says:

Hello Sarah 🙂
        Yes, I wasn’t present in last couple of days. I am glad to know that Danny has help for the project. When kids come with English/Writing assignments I tell them. Some times i tell them about other things which inspire and motivate them. Some other times it’s just Science or Vocabulary augmentation.

I am glad you used to work with kids 🙂

I have not been reading anything but blog posts. They take most of the time.

Have a lovely afternoon.

Hugs, love, light and peace ❤

Anand 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. They do take a lot of time. HUGS.

1. Vibrant says:

Indeed. Thanks a lot Sarah.
            Love and light ❤
            Hugs 🙂
            Anand

1. Vibrant says:

Love and light Sarah ❤

Somehow I could not comment on your Tuesday quote. I wanted to say: That is a wonderful quote and picture.

And I also wanted to say something which might please you :

The commentary you wrote on that quote is lovely.

My inner-most core of heart said to me you must say this to Sarah.
                Sarah, I have a very strong feeling that those words of yours will be considered a wonderful and memorable piece of writing long after we all have left this place earth.

This was such a strong feeling that I had to say this. Those words will be read by many people long after all of us are gone. I just know this.

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

1. Vibrant says:

Love, light and peace ❤

1. Vibrant says:

❤ ❤ ❤

Liked by 1 person

7. Same routine, today is big huge cleaning day tomorrow huge cooking day, usual! thanks for sharing!

Liked by 2 people

1. Any time. I went back to bed after Danny left so I really need to make sure I get to the park on Tuesday.
      Take some me time tonight. ❤

Liked by 2 people

Please Comment. I don't care how long or how short. I want to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s