Blogging Awards – An Apology To All Of You Who Have Nominated Me – Please Read This – Sunday Night

Image result for Apology QuotesImage result for Apology Quotes

I owe many of you an apology for not Following Through On Award Nominations Or just saying I can’t do them. I wish now I had written all of the nominations down so I can start from the beginning and work my way through them. I saved the early ones but have no idea where I put them on the computer. They are on the server by now. Somewhere.
Yes, I need to spend a week or 2 just going through and sorting everything .

I am honored to receive them and the first few made me cry. Hard. I was NOT expecting them.
The rest of them have made me tear up and get emotional.

I am not use to being treated with the respect and friendship I have gotten from EVERYONE I MEET here in Blogging Land.
I was so scared to start Blogging. Oh The YEARS I wasted on Facebook. (Not wasted, just not fulling  moment like blogging gives me)
My confidence in myself and my abilities had taken a NOSEDIVE in recent years.
My health and lack of memory are only a small part of this.
Personal things have contributed to MOST of them.
Park Life is great overall but I got “Mistreated” a few years ago and it has made things really hard for me.
I can’t really go into it here.

I will do my best to accept the nominations from here on out. I will also TRY MY BEST to get my post out within a week or so after being nominated.

I am going to be working on a few of them this week.
It may take awhile to do them.

Image result for thank you quotes

Again, Thank you for your LOVE and SUPPORT, FRIENDSHIP and RESPECT here on Sarah’s Attic Of Treasures.
Love Sarah

1. cahall63 says:

Don’t worry about it girlfriend! Seriously. The one I still have to do is going to wait until I’m finished with this class. It’s too much to try and do at once.

Just do what you can do sweetie, and don’t worry about the rest of it!

1. You are right of course.

2. Running 8 web sites does not afford me the opportunity to participate so early on I decided to make it all award free blogs. Only because of time restraints. Its lovely to be thought of some of us just can not find the time to do it! That’s okay too. The blogging community is a fun loving group of individuals, either way whether you participate in awards or not, most understand. DO not stress over it. Cheryl

1. OH MY GOSH. 8 Web sites.
      I can’t keep up with this one. I have a couple of smaller ones attached to SAOT’S. One, Our Neck of The Woods , needs to be worked on and updated. I never seem to get around to it.
      I had planned on making mine an award free blog but never put that in place.
      I was telling them that I just didn’t have the time and sometimes I really don’t have.
      I also knew that fear and PROCRASTINATION held me back as much as anything …so I will work on a few .
      Stressing over them will take a little time to work on. LOL.
      I stress way too much anyway.
      Cheryl, Have a good Monday. Are you doing anything special or exciting this week?
      Sarah

1. Just the normal stuff girl! Always busy.

1. I know. We do have a way of staying busy. There is always something needing to be done. LOL Danny comes home and except for a little computer or phone work for work…..he has nothing at all to do.

1. Is he bored sometimes???

3. Heather says:

It does restore one’s faith in humanity (to use an old quote) when you enter blogland and realize how many caring and generous people there are here. Keep up the great work…I’m glad I’ve gotten to “meet” you through this. 🙂

1. Heather, Thank you , I feel the same way.
      I love blogging but I love all of the wonderful people I am meeting as much as anything.
      Have a wonderful Monday. I will drop by and visit soon.
      Love Sarah

4. We are in the same boat Sarah, there are many people who send awards to me but can’t get to doing them as I am busy and I rather read and comment. However, I will do them soon as I really appreciates them for thinking of me. 🙂 Love you always my dear Sarah

1. I am going to try and do some of them. I know how good it makes me feel to get them.
      I just can’t let myself stress over it.
      I will email you later.
      Love Sarah

1. Yes, let us not stress over it my Dear Sarah 🙂 Miss you!!! Love alwayss-Shine 🙂

5. aFrankAngle says:

I’m going to take a contrarian view. Just because because one receives an award or nomination, that does not mean one must to the requirements. Some appreciate the nomination and it ends there … others grumble about the fact. I say be gracious, then do what one feels is right. …. therefore – no apologies are necessary.

1. Well said. I should have just done that.
      When ARE YOU STARTING your VACATION?
      Are you both going anywhere or just staying home?

1. aFrankAngle says:

I’m in the process of phasing myself out of touch.

6. Good luck with the admin. Remember. 🙂 Sarah, I appreciate YOU. The award is in my heart.

1. Nelia, HUGS My friend.

7. Erika Kind says:

Don’t ever bother about participating. You are nominated because you are appreciated. That is it first and foremoste, Sarah. Just enjoy 💖

1. I really want to at least do a few of them.
      Procrastination holds me back Fear does as well.
      I want to give back as well. I love being nominated so I want to make sure others are as well.

1. Erika Kind says:

It has to be fun. Don’t overwhelm yourself 🙂

8. Prajakta says:

I understand completely! And it is the guilt that we cannot respond the way it deserves, right? That is why I decided to go awards-free; did not want these to feel like an errand instead of the true appreciation behind them. Have patience 🙂

1. Prajaka, Well said. It is guilt that tends to hold me back. I see the wonderful comments. I look at all the links and think, “How in the world did they do all of that”.It looks great. They make it look easy and I know it’s not.
      I want to at least try a few.
      I really don’t have time for all of them. Not to properly do them. Of I did try and do them all , I would HATE it.
      Thank you.
      I am learning here.
      How is your day going? HUGS

1. Prajakta says:

Good luck with your journey 🙂 It is one that keeps evolving! <3 Much love

9. Another reason I have held of is : And I can’t explain it. I almost freeze when I think of writing the piece and doing all the requirements. I still have trouble linking sometimes.
    Or rather adding links.
    Yes, I want so much to. I want to give thanks and to fond other deserving Blogs and Bloggers.