Wiped Out! – Tuesday September 29, 2015

Chemo has hit hard today. (At least I think it is the chemo.)
Danny and I made it to our counseling session. It was 2 hours. 2 Sessions.
The time was changed to this morning first thing. I am glad because I’d never have made it to this afternoon’s session.
It was intense.
More later.
I will catch up on comments ASAP.
ALL IS GOOD
Love Sarah
Wishing I had this:

chemo-moonshine-jar

1. Oh, Sarah, I am so sorry; I think I completely missed the whole you gotta have chemo thing – maybe because have had a friend who’s just been going through it as well – but she’s through now – but how often are you having to have it, especially with them catching it so early – are you doing radiation as well?

1. I am lucky/ I take a pill every day.
      It beats an IV any day.
      The side effects aren’t nearly as bad.

1. and that’s good too; I didn’t even know about that until after it was too late with my grandmother – still maybe there’s a difference because my friend was having to have the IV, so why way I was thinking but was still putting you down like that?

2. New Journey says:

hugs and sending you energy and love…xxkat

3. Gradmama2011 says:

Hey Sarah, I didn’t realize this was going on with you. Hope you are feeling better. I had breast cancer 24 years ago, and chemo for about six months afterward. The chemo made me sick to various degrees, but not nearly as much as others I’ve known. I was lucky that the chemo mainly affected my appetite, and I only got violently sick once right after a treatment…let’s just say I didn’t eat pizza for five years or more. (Actually I think it was the diet cola that caused the problem.) Feel better… πŸ™‚

1. Thank you for this. The chemo is nothing like what I had 12 years ago when I had stomach cancer. I am taking pills so that may have a lot to do with it. IV’S are terrible.
      I am up and moving around.
      HUGS

4. Erika Kind says:

I hope you could recover a little, Sarah. Bigh hugs and much, much love to you! πŸ’–

1. Oh Erika, It was bad. It also means that I have to take chemo longer than planned because of not getting the meds to stay down. All is good though.

1. Erika Kind says:

I’m so sorry to hear that. But there will come the day when it all is over and you will enjoy life to the fullest again. Big hugs, Sarah!

1. I know it will and I live for that.
          They found the cancer soon before it was anything but a small blot as I call it. Chemo is just a detour. Glad to get the hugs. Back at you.

1. Erika Kind says:

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

5. Meredith says:

Thinking & praying for you.

1. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I appreciate all of them

6. I am so sorry your chemo has hit you so hard today! Moonshine is delish! my fave is the apple pie! πŸ™‚

1. LOL I miss having a drink now and then with Danny…. Can’t now. It messes up my system. Hot flashes get BAD.

7. Rest up. That chemo moonshine looks wonderful and restorative. When you feel able, cook up a batch πŸ™‚ <3

1. I am planning on try it this weekend.

8. hirundine608 says:

Oh right the link …. http://phoenixtears.ca/ … duh!

1. Thank you for that. πŸ™‚

9. hirundine608 says:

While i only point out that there are other ways, to cure cancer. I appreciate that chemo is the established cure. My cousin went through it 20 years ago, with cancer of the brain.

Since then, I’ve come across other remedies for people with this chronic ailment. Please take the time to read his testimonies. His own and many other people, who have used this cure. Maybe if it does not appeal? You can pass the info along?

I have no interest other than a desire to see people find their way past the disease. If Chemo works for you? Then it’s worth the pains and sickness … right? Cheers Jamie.

1. Jamie, Thank you . I have a few friends I will pass it along to. I am always willing to get links like that. Love Sarah.

1. HUGS MW. How are you? I am up and moving slowly.