Sunday’s Motivational Quotes – October 11, 2015

Happy Sunday Morning From Florida.
Danny is working once again. We had a quiet Saturday night after he got home from the park. Things are really picking up once again. We have an couple here volunteering for the first time. Cow Camp had almost 150 people on Saturday.
It is a 3 day weekend for some.
Have a wonderful week.

I love the quote above. Have you listened to the sound outside lately?

I am thankful for so many things.
Danny and celebrated our 9 TH Wedding Anniversary Saturday.
There is a story about our wedding that I need to write, I’ve written parts of it but not all of it.

What are you doing today to make the world a better place? Even if it is your own corner of it.

Our homes tell a lot about us. What story does yours tell?

Have a wonderful week.
Love Sarah

1. calensariel says:

Lovely post. Really liked that last quote.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. I am so glad to hear that. HUGS

2. Tracey Rains says:

This is such a lovely post! The one about sound becoming music is especially dear to me. I’ve been having some trying times, and yesterday, it rained, so I opened up my windows and listened. It was such a soothing song. Nature is the best artist; if you look, our iconic artists were just trying to capture what nature does naturally.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey, I am so glad you enjoy these posts..the quotes….I have a good ear if you need to vent a little. Sarahkasch@hotmail.com .
      I love having the windows open when it is raining and the humidity is low. Nature is always changing. I see it every day, just sitting here looking out the windows.
      🙂 ❤ ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey Rains says:

Thank you so much! I will probably take you up on the venting. It’s so dear of you to offer.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey, I usually get to Hotmail once a day or every other day. I am behind now.
          If You write and I don’t respond right away…just know I haven’t been there or seen it. I respond to personal mail.
          asap. So Please Vent Away.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey Rains says:

Thank you so much! I know what you’re saying about being behind. I’m about a whole lap behind right now! :p

Liked by 1 person

1. I laughed at the lap behind.
              I didn’t answer comments all weekend so I could read other people blogs and catch up with my email. My personal email and not just BLOGS I like to read but don’t interact with.
              So what did I do ……I read some of those blogs. I was trying to delete a bunch of them . The more I tried to delete the more I was reading.
              I got sucked in again.
              Yet, they don’t comment. There is no personal exchange like you and I have .
              There’s the difference.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey Rains says:

That is so true! I love writing my blogs, but I thrive on the relationships I’m building–like ours! Thank you so much for being who you are!

Liked by 1 person

1. Tracey, Thank you. I enjoy our connection.

Liked by 1 person

3. Krista Kemp says:

Freaky! That last image that you shared, about wanting to be an artist and my canvas being my home, is exactly what I told my mom when I was living over in Germany. We were fixing to move back stateside and were house hunting. Hope you had a great anniversary, even though poor Danny got side tracked. I hope that he made up for that. Have a great rest of your weekend…

Liked by 1 person

1. He felt bad that he had forgotten. Working 7-9 days stretches and a number of 13 hours days with maybe a day off in between is killing him . He was suppose to be off all morning but worked for 4 hours here at the house. He went to take a NAP around 11:30 ans is still sacked out. We will celebrate a bit tomorrow if he actually gets the day of. Things are looking better. One employee is back after being gone for a month. Another one just back from family stuff and being gone for 2 weeks. We are getting a new ranger in November.
      Plus our Winter Volunteers are arriving.
      How are you?

Liked by 1 person

1. Krista Kemp says:

I’m hoping that things relax a bit once you have more help. It’s rough having to work ALL the time! You know the saying, all work and no play…

Please Comment. I don't care how long or how short. I want to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s