Mint Cookie Brownies!

Reblogged once again From Lynz Real Cooking. Very seldom will I post 2 post back to back from the same blog. I certainly don’t post back to back brownie recipes UNTIL NOW.
Oh My Goodness.

1. Heather says:

Fiendish woman, now I must consume some cakey chocolaty goodness πŸ˜‰

2. Krista Kemp says:

I would’ve posted these two back to back as well…YUM!!!

1. Krista, I shared them but I won’t be making them. I can’t eat those. If I were to bake either of them. Danny may have one or 2. I would eat the rest. So I just don’t bake.
      But I want them

1. Krista Kemp says:

I hear ya…I’d eat the whole tray!

1. It is not fair that we can’t

1. Krista Kemp says:

I’ve had a severe head cold! Still working every day, but sleeping every chance that I get. The fever hasn’t been fun or the coughing/sneezing! Ready for it to break up. Did a system restore on my PC. Getting it back up and running. Stored all my personal files on my desktop, now I can’t get the monitor to cooperate with me so I can get my files off of it. Rusty’s still in bed. Pushing week #4. It’s his sciatic nerve, and a torn ACL. Trying my best to care for him. It’s tough when I’m puny. I hope that you are feeling better dear. You’re in my thoughts and prayers each day…

1. I was just telly someone else today, I really think head colds are about the worse thing you can get. There is really NOTHING YOU CAN TAKE OR DO to make you feel better right now.
          You won’t die from it but it makes you and everyone else miserable.
          I wish I could help you. You have a lot on your plate. Taking care of Rusty is a full time job itself. Prayers, love and support.

1. Krista Kemp says:

I appreciate it dear. Once this fever breaks, I’ll be top notch. Anxious to get all my ducks back in a row with my blog/etsy business. Been silent for longer than I like. Can’t build an empire on my back! Have a super night! Love you girl!

3. Cynthia Yang says:

These look so delicious! Will have to try them out very soon….

1. I want to try them. Have a wonderful week.