What Is Different About This Photo? Sunday, October 18, 2015

HINT: I have waited MONTHS FOR THIS.

IT IS NOT THE LAPTOP.

Look Up From The Laptop.

Remember I LIVE IN FLORIDA.

1. Reblogged this on Sarah's Attic Of Treasures and commented:

Haven’t had many days here when I can have the windows open.

2. Lady CAS says:

NICE I was like hey wait the window!

Liked by 1 person

1. Smiling. It was almost too hot yesterday. It was too hot but the breeze felt good where I sit. Today is awesome.
      Last night was wonderful.
      I have been warm at times but not downright hot.
      SO I am happy. It really makes a difference in my attitude.

1. Lady CAS says:

That’s great! And I love you too! Enjoy the little things like this. They always help! I love simple things like this. Sometimes we forget how simple something like this can just make your whole day seem brighter!

Liked by 1 person

1. It sure made mine. I never thought it was ever going to cool off. Today is beautiful.

3. MonAlysa says:

As a California resident, I can relate to this post.
    This past week, it was in the upper 80s and the 90s. Then, this weekend, it cooled down to the 70s and brought on some rain and thunder. It was wonderful, but we should be back in the upper 80s (no 90s) again by Tuesday. I am not sure if it’s just us making fun of ourselves or if you’ve heard it too, but all those jokes about how happy Californians get when it rains are based on some truth.

Liked by 1 person

1. You can have all the water we still have here. We had months of DAILY Storms . Inches of rain many days.
      Stay cool. Enjoy the rain. HUGS

1. MonAlysa says:

I wish we could take your rain! It’s already all dried up and hot here again. Hah hah!

Liked by 1 person

1. I wish I could give it to you.

4. Tessa says:

I got it about the windows when you said you lived in Florida LOL!

Liked by 1 person

1. I added that when realized everyone didn’t know where I lived and how this summer had affected me. Hugs

5. TeresaR says:

gotta love it when it is cool enough to open the windows without it being muggy or humid out side

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes it is. I never thought it was going to do either. Then the temps dropped a bit but it was still raining . The humidity kept rising.
      It is beautiful here.

6. The grass is always greener…..we’re coming up to winter in Canada and just closing our windows….

Liked by 1 person

1. I miss the 4 seasons but I would get tired of the extreme cold and even I would get tired of snow if I had to shovel it and drive in it all the time.
      I looked at the calendar last night and with the exception of an hours or 2 when it was raining out…Our windows had been closed since March 19. It was in the upper 80’s and into the 90’s by then (USUAL) Our humidity came early last year.
      I bet it is starting to get a mite chilly there.
      I loved Minnesota and Wisconsin in the winter time.

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s starting to be crisp. I like this weather but HATE winter.

7. I love two corner windows like that, so light and airy!

8. Well I couldn’t figure it out. I was like, it’s not raining, so that has to be good right? 🙂 Glad you are able to enjoy the fresh air ❤

9. jdawgswords says:

windows open…weather cooled off for you?

Liked by 1 person

1. OH YES….It is enough to make me CRY with JOY.
      It is 82 out. Maybe 83. But there is a breeze and it is COOLING OFF. I opened them right after Danny left this morning.
      I will have to close them again and again but for the first time in 6-7 months my windows are opened.
      For long than an hour. I had them open a few times during storms to get fresh air in here.
      HUGS

Liked by 3 people

1. jdawgswords says:

yep…i love when it cools off!!! but mostly i love when the humidity drops…

10. Lemonpath says:

New Laptop?

Liked by 1 person

1. Sorry, I Wasn’t thinking about the laptop.

Please Comment. I don't care how long or how short. I want to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s