Cable TV/DVD/Wireless internet/free phone nationwide & Canada, full kitchen with microwave & dishwasher, washer/dryer, clean linens, canoe and paddles, 140 ft. dock with 12 x 24 activity deck for fishing, feeding the turtles or just lying back to enjoy the scenery & sunset.
Do you think we’d have enough room?
With 4 queen beds, one daybed with pop-up trundle and a queen sleeper sofa, this rental can sleep 7 separately or up to 12 doubled up. That’s enough for a family reunion!
Off We Go TO BEAUTIFUL COLORADO
Garden Of The Gods – Colorado Springs / Manitou Springs
It would be hard for us being that close to a neighbor.
See Everything Package
I love packages like this:
- Dinner, Breakfast and BBQ vouchers
- 2 Colorado Water Bottles
- 2 Hiking Sticks
- Box lunches for two, Friday and Saturday, made by ‘Dine by Design Colorado’
*Does not include price or reservations for the COG railway
- Check in
- With a $50 voucher, start the day off with breakfast at Garden of the Gods Gourmet
- Then, take a morning trip up the COG Railway to the top of Pike’s Peak
- Reservations and payment must be made by guest
Danny, Bobby and I were there in April 2006.
- Reservations and payment must be made by guest
- Once finished on the COG, spend the afternoon walking or driving around Garden of the Gods
- When back, enjoy a BBQ dinner on us ($16 value)
- With a $50 gift card, start off with breakfast at Adam’s Mt. Cafe
- Then experience a Jeep tour of your choice with Manitou Springs Adventure
- $220 for two- reservations and payment must be made by guest
- End your day with a $50 voucher for dinner and a cold one atColorado Mt Brewery
- Put the silverware away because a pancake breakfast is on us!
- Don’t rush, because you have a complimentary late departure. Spend a little extra time exploring before you head home. Walk around Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs or one of the many hiking trails.
Even Better : Stay In Manitou Springs
Bobby and I watched them GUT AND RESTORE THIS BEAUTIFUL OLD HOTEL
Another awesome place to stay is:
YES OH YES
Yes This Room Would DO AS WELL.
Or This One:
After Danny and I had visited Colorado Springs And Manitou Springs, We Would Head Up The Pass to See Bobby’s Mountain and my Grandparent’s OLD HOUSE that we all help to build. WE all, meaning, my dad and other friends we knew in Colorado. Our whole Family Helped Build it.
Then we’d head on up to Cripple Creek..
If We WERE IN COLORADO
COMING BACK TO THE REAL WORLD FOR A BIT.
Dear mama, I want you to imagine:
- That just 10 minutes a day will reconnect you with yourself.
- Accessible self-care practices that remind you to take care of you and fill the well inside you.
- Using your camera to help you see the beautiful, real truths throughout your day.
- Stories that invite you to know you aren’t alone in the beautiful, messiness of being a mama.
This is Water Your Mama Soul.
This is the gift you’ve been wanting someone
to give you since your first baby was born.
(And you are really going to give it to yourself.)
A mama’s day is full of so much. Shifting from one role to the next can be rewarding and really hard sometimes. Some days it can leave you feeling exhausted even while you are aware of the joy. In the midst of it all, you can forget about the one person who needs your support most of all: You.
“I’ve created this class because I believe 10 days of focused creative self-care for just 10-20 minutes a day will change your life. Mamas have little time for themselves and need to be able to turn to accessible practices to ground themselves in the midst of real life.
In Water Your Mama Soul, you will use your camera, journaling prompts, and self-care practices to reconnect with yourself. This will be a 10-day journey into self-care, healing, and noticing what you need. You will come away with practices you can use again and again to fill up your own internal well so you can be more present to your loved ones and other things in your life.”
Maybe I will use my birthday money for something like this.
The Following Is
WAY OUT OF OUR Budget- More Than Danny Makes A Month…LOL
I CAN STILL DREAM
WATER YOUR SOUL
IT’S TIME TO
TAKE CARE OF YOU
What does water your soul really mean?
It’s creating space for you in the midst of whatever the day hands you.
It’s taking a walk each day and noticing the world outside even on the days the rain drips on your head.
It’s saying “Yes” to pieces of your life that invite in more joy and connection and saying “No” to doing it all.
It’s blocking out alone time in your planner because you know recharging is non-negotiable.
It’s looking in the mirror and telling the woman looking back at you “I’ve got you kid.”
It’s stepping into vulnerability when you look at your partner and say, “I know you’re annoyed right now, but I just really need a hug.”
It’s realizing you’re slipping into the old stories about not enoughness and putting on Johnny Cash and singing into your hairbrush to dance it out.
It’s sitting on the front step for five minutes just to give yourself some space so you can move forward from a sense of being grounded.
It’s holding the beauty of your life in one hand and the grit of the day in the other and letting yourself feel all the feelings.
It’s choosing love even when it feels almost impossible.
- A safe environment that holds space for truth, laughter, moments of quiet, and the opportunity to share your story.
- A heart-opening five-day experience that begins with a welcome dinner and opening ceremony on Wednesday evening and ends with a closing ceremony Saturday evening and farewell breakfast and one more gathering Sunday morning.
- Daily group gatherings led by Liz where we’ll dive into our self-care and mindfulness practices to water our soul.
- Time in community to explore meditation, ritual, and everyday sacredness as ways to be more present in your daily life.
- Most meals* and snacks that will nourish you and invite you to see food as a form of soul care. You’ll have free-time on Thursday and Saturday to have lunch on your own to explore Manzanita.
- Time away from your day-to-day roles where you can just show up as you.
- The opportunity to connect with kindred spirits who might just become life-long friends.
- A chance to practice self-care so you can begin to truly implement your own self-care and mindfulness practices when you go home.
- A care package that will come to your mailbox before the retreat that will include goodies to get you excited and focused before we gather.
- Evening activities: Opening and closing gatherings, an art & soul brunch, and other activities.
- Snacks and hot tea/coffee provided daily.
- Surprises and treats throughout our time together.
Water Your Soul Retreat.
November 11 – 15, 2015
Not Far from Us:
I love this layout:
I could stay here for awhile. Wish it had photos with furniture in the living room.
Danny and I would love it.