I started this post for Wednesday around 1:30 PM Tuesday Afternoon It is now 5:44 PM.
Since I started it:
Danny was in and out Bringing the MULE here for my driving pleasure and taking the golf cart back to the park.
He also took the trash and recyclables with him.
All of our contractors for the renovations here on Rolling Meadows Ranch have gone for the night.
Erik, our Biologist has left the property.
Danny is home from work and IS OFF THE NEXT 5 DAYS. HE IS STILL TAKING COMP TIME FOR WORKING ALL OF THE EXTRA HOURS THIS PAST SUMMER.
WE WILL HAVE OUR FIRST WEEKEND OFF IN MONTHS.
FOR once, part of this time off will be after payday.
I have added more here and dreamed a bit.
Making plans and dreaming some more.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
From Carolina Russo:
“Yoga stations on pandora. Album leaf is amazing.”
⊱❤️ YOGA & Meditation⊱❤️ ॐ
⊱Look within yourself the truth is inside you ⊱ Carolina Russo
From her board on Pinterest.
“Peaceful set of candle in a japanese zen garden… great for a sacred space for meditation..”
Ten tips for setting up a meditation practice
“The benefits of meditation come with regular practice, and that means making it part of your life. That’s one of the great challenges of learning meditation, so here are ten tips for establishing a meditation practice.”
Found On the Following:
Wildmind- Buddhist Meditation
Thank you Carolina, For sending me to your wonderful Pinterest page and for sharing this particular board with me.
- USA , California
I love to transform things in One-of-A-Kind design unique Jewelry, Garments, Digital Art, Watercolors Painting, Photography, Illustration and more….
Everything about this was from Carolina’s pinterest board. Found at:
From Patty’s Yoga Board
Because they fascinate me and I can’t see enough of them :
Ocean-Inspired Zen Garden DIY
Step by Step instructions even a child can do it. Watch as one does just that.
The Best Photo of ALL.
“Liz Lamoreux is an author and artist who invites you to slow down and soak up the simple beauty of your everyday life (even when it rains). Read stories of her adventures at http://www.lizlamoreux.com and connect on Instagram at @lizelayne. ”
More Zen Gardens:
“When I first came to Free People, I remember falling in love with the giant zen garden that was in the lobby. It was filled with crochet-covered rocks and tiny little trinkets, and FP girls would draw all different designs in the sand to help calm and relax their minds. Zen gardens are beautiful to look at, and they help you to stay in the moment as you arrange and re-arrange their contents. I love the idea of keeping one at my desk to use whenever I need to regroup my thoughts or zone out for a moment. Here’s how to make one of your own.”
I love this one.
rom Home Designs:
Miniature Zen Garden
“Adding a miniature Zen garden to your house or workplace can create a sense of calm and an outlet for your stress and anxiety. What does Zen garden means? Zen gardens are a conventional Japanese landscape used by Buddhist community for meditation. Creating and decorating holistic landscape will take lots of time and also money. Because of those reasons, you can construct a small-scale version and combining both meditation and relaxation into your busy situation. “
I have decided to turn the SPARE BEDROOM / Junk Room filled with EMPTY BOXES THAT DANNY WANTS ME TO HANG ON TO IN CASE WE NEED THEM SOMEDAY/ INTO A COMBINATION
READING, MUSIC AND RETREAT AREA .
How to Create a Luxurious Retreat Spot in Your House
“For your retreat spot, details matter. Bring in thing that you love like books and journals, your favorite chair. It will make your retreat spot more personalized, sacred and magical to be surrounded by things that you love and make you warm and cozy.
Pick a potential place in your house and take the next step – move a chair, bring in a lamp, take away some clutter, and you’re all set.
Here are some things that you can add to your retreat spot to make it more cozy, warm and more conducive for relaxation:
- Candles: This can be scented or not will help you to slow down and focus your mind. make a ritual of lighting one when entering your space.
- Earth treasures: Collect and display souvenirs from hikes in the woods and beaches like rocks, seashells and pinecones. Natural beauty reminds us of our own inner beauty.
- Tea for one: There is nothing soothing than a cup of tea or coffee for this matter.
- Soft comforts: Use pillows to curl up with for a nap, meditate with added back support or stabilize a yoga position. The trick is to have them right there, always ready and close at hand because going to the next room to get some will ruin the mood.
- Water works: Focus on the sound of water to keep your mind tuned in to something else other than the the loud inner chatter. A mini recirculating fountain will do the trick or a CD of ocean waves or babbling brook. If you need more water, then the bathroom will suffice – surround the tub with candles.
- A single bloom: You deserve the beauty, grace and the romance of flowers. Be it a single bloom or a luscious bouquet, go for it.”From Home Designs:
Dreaming and Wishing