Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl

SAMSUNG
Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl By Lysa Terkeurst

I bought everything for THIS Study that I am doing. It is part of Proverbs 31 Ministries. The Online Bible Studies – OBS
They are in week 4. I have read thru the 3rd week. I am way behind.
WHY?
I am going at my own pace. I am digging DEEP.
They Offer SO MUCH and have so many resources that don’t cost ANYTHING.
The only thing you needed to buy for this study was the book. I choose to get everything else.
I knew I wouldn’t have the money LATER SO I SPLURGED. en WORTH it.
These LADYS are there for you. Almost 24/7. You ask a question AND WOW you get an answer. From usually more than one person.
I am meeting so many NEW and Exciting People.

The following is just a small part of Week 2 Lessons

Copied and Pasted:

The Weekly Lowdown

Week 2

Hey, OBSers! We hope you had a great Week 1! Feel free to print this, post it to your fridge or

tuck it in your study book. This is your SUGGESTED guide for the week to help you keep up in

the Bible study!

What We’re Reading This Week

Chapters 4, 5 & 6 in your Becoming More book

Memory Verse

“Teach me your way, O L ORD , and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I

may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11 (NIV84)

Hashtags

#BecomingMore #P31OBS – When you post on social media about the study, use these

hashtags! If you want to see what other OBSers are saying, search these tags to connect!

Daily Blog Posts & Discussion About the Study

● Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – New study blog posts from your study

leaders. Check your email or head to the blog to join in the conversation!

SAMSUNG
Becoming More : Not the personal stuff.
SAMSUNG
Becoming More
SAMSUNG
Notes all over.

SAMSUNG
Yes, I write in these BOOKS. ALL OVER.

Becoming More, by Lysa TerKeurst

“Becoming

What if following Jesus could become more like a revival than a routine?

Join us for 6 weeks in the Becoming More FREE Online Bible Study and:

• Stop going through the motions of religion and learn how to experience Jesus in a personal way.
  • Overcome the issues that pull your heart away from the Lord by gaining passion and confidence about your faith.
  • Move past simply knowing about God and discover how to become vibrantly alive as you apply Biblical truths to your life.

All from the comfort of your own home, office, coffee shop, carpool line or wherever you choose! Your life is crazy. Your Bible study doesn’t have to be. We offer real hope, for real life. – See more at: http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/#sthash.oMpMqKs0.dpuf

1. I think you will love the First 5 App.

2. mariaholm says:

I just installed the app.

3. mariaholm says:

Thank you for the recommendation Sarah! I just bought the book and lined up on the course.

1. I am so glad to hear that.
      My advice. Do as much or as little as you feel like doing each day. You can always go back to a section as well.
      They have a number of videos to watch. OR you can READ what is said instead of listening to the videos.
      I usually start my Bible Study with the First 5 App. Then head to Becoming More. I really hope/pray you enjoy it as well as I am.

1. mariaholm says:

I much prefer reading than videos. But I could be wrong of course. I have been so tempted for long to be so much at the Internet reading and blogging and the time time with the the Lord has gone down. So I hope this course will not be too complicated to follow. I don’t know what this first 5 App is ?

1. It’s a App you get on your phone. It’s from Proverbs 31 Ministry’s. The same group as the Bible Studies. I set my alarm… on silent….. but I see the message when I first wake up or when I first look at my phone.
          The idea is to spend the First 5 minutes of your day with God.
          You can just spend 5 minutes or you can read MORE.
          It’s helped to get my mornings off to a better start.
          We are studying in the Book of Exodus right now. That ends soon. I will share a post about it either today or tomorrow. …as long as the internet works…

2. You shouldn’t have any problems with the Becoming More Series.
          Reading the book alone would be good.
          They give you lesson plans for the week.
          Do as much or as little as you want to
          I am taking it Slow and steady. Reading the book and keeping up there.
          Also with the videos.
          I am BEHIND With the daily work.
          But who cares?
          Taking it slow and at my own pace works for me.

3. Forgot to say.
          All it takes to download the First 5 is your phone. Google First 5. Then download it.

2. It’s a App you get on your phone. It’s from Proverbs 31 Ministry’s. The same group as the Bible Studies. I set my alarm… on silent….. but I see the message when I first wake up or when I first look at my phone.
      The idea is to spend the First 5 minutes of your day with God.
      You can just spend 5 minutes or you can read MORE.
      It’s helped to get my mornings off to a better start.
      We are studying in the Book of Exodus. It ends soon and we start reading Leviticus

1. mariaholm says:

Thank you I will do that too and we can back each other up in this

1. Yes we can. I am just now working my way back to the earlier lessons. Writing down my thoughts . Looking up even more of the verses.
          There really is an endless supply of sources for this study. I may never finish. That’s OK as well.
          I have to other Bible Studies I wanted to do this month.
          The ones I had planned to do. All about love. The different kinds. This would have been the perfect month. Yet, they can be done at any given time.
          One is from Time Warp Wife. I thrived on the Advent Series which started everything. “Quieting Your Heart”
          I need quiet in my life. Inside of me.

1. mariaholm says:

I will do it slowly too. It’s like I have trouble whenever I feel I am forced to do things. I put too much pressure on myself anyway. I may have a little trouble here from the start because I ordered the book from UK as anything from US costs us a lot in customs to receive. I wrote them yesterday about it

1. Maria,
              I spent months worrying about staying on top of everything on this blog. If I said I was going to do something then I did it and when I said I would.
              I still try. But we can’t always do that.
              I hadn’t planned on the Becoming More Study.
              It just happened.
              I started it before the it before the 2 other projects.
              I soon realized that I had taken on way too much.
              Slow is better anyway.
              Let me know if I can help at all.

1. mariaholm says:

So wonderful to know that I have you as a new Christian friend thank you 💕

1. I feel the same way. Hugs .
                  What time is it where you are? It is 4:04 AM.
                  A sleepless night here.