Of Course It Was About More Than Dirty Dishes

WARNING! THERE ARE SOME OFFENSIVE WORDS HERE.MORE AT THE BEGINNING. NOT MANY LATER.
THIS GOES WITH HIS FIRST POST.

1. Kia / KTS says:

I think I’m the only one that has never seen this before. Wow, I had no idea he was targeting women. Now I know, which is why I love coming here. I always learn something beneficial.

Kia / KTS

1. Have a wonderful weekend.

2. Kia, I haven’t seen any evidence of his targeting women. Or anything bad about him other than that first comment.

2. rue says:

I’ve seen this before and I completely knew what he meant. I had no idea there was negative feedback. People can be really ignorant.

Have a great night 🙂

xo
    rue

1. I am having a relaxing night at the moment. As you know, moments like that can easily change.
      I read your letter/ email and will answer it soon. After Danny goes to bed or tomorrow when he is at work.
      Just know I am thinking about you.

2. Still haven’t responded to the email.

3. Nena says:

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

1. Thank you. I have had a mixed review of it.
      I just liked what was said. I also haven’t seen anything negative when I check him out. L

1. Nena says:

I do like his honesty and openness to share.

1. So do I. I have had a few people tell me he is a fake but I haven’t seen any sign of it.
          We do get angry/upset at the little things.

2. It was a reminder to me not to get all bent out of shape when Danny does something that irritates me. Does it work? Let’s say I have to really work at it.

1. Nena says:

Both parties in a relationship have to constantly work on it together;)

1. I know.
              He didn’t have the happy family background that I had. HAVE. He’s had to do everything for himself. Until came along.
              12 years ago

2. He has seen my family in action. Not a lot but enough to learn a few things.

3. At least I understand where he comes from even if I will never understand why he still does and says inappropriate things . Inappropriate to me anyway.

4. It is better than it was last summer. A lot better.

5. I am calmer. Which helps as much as anything.

6. Enjoy your night with your hubby… (When you finally get home)

1. Nena says:

4. Tonya says:

Please be careful what you share. This blogger is a predator. There are various posts going around warning women about him and his attempts to contact and meet the women he meets on that blog. He seems harmless, almost too good to be true, because he is. His target audience is hurt women in failing marriages and those are his personal targets, as well.

1. Tonya thanks for the warning. I hadn’t seen anything. I read a lot of what he wrote and saw a lot of comments as well.
      I will keep watch.

2. Erica says:

Tonya, thank you for the warning. There are sadly quite a few women who fell for his charm. Mostly women who are already in emotional distress due to the current state of their marriages and targeting them is beyond pathetic.