Posting From Bed Via The Smartphone.

I can’t sit up and post from the desktop so am trying to post this way.
I wanted to share Tuesday’ s and Wednesday’s Bible study but haven’t figured out how to from the phone. I am having trouble concentrating. Everything you need is in my post from Sunday.Β  Or you can find it at WomenLiving Well.com

Posted from WordPress for Android

1. I hope you feel better soon !!!

1. Stephie, at the moment I feel better. Hugs

2. Krista Kemp says:

I sure hope you get to feeling bettter soon! Sending love and good wishes your way…

1. At the moment I feel good.

3. Erika Kind says:

I am sorry you are not well, Sarah! Wish you getting better quickly.
    Oh well, posting from the phone must be a bother. I wouldn’t even try it!

1. Feeling better right now.
      No energy but that is to be expected. Hugs

1. Erika Kind says:

Sending you healing vibes, Sarah! πŸ’–

1. Feeling much better. Have a wonderful weekend.

1. Erika Kind says:

Good to hear, have a lovely weekend yourself, Sarah πŸ’–

1. Taking it slow and easy.

1. Erika Kind says:

Take care!

1. Have a good week. How was your weekend? Hugs

1. Erika Kind says:

Hi, Sarah! Thank you! I had a good weekend with accomplishing quite some things which had to be done. But all pretty much relaxed. I love having the weekends to work on projects without being interrupted. How are you doing today, dear?

1. It was taking me 10 to 20 minutes to just add the Feature photo . I just wasn’t able to get anywhere.
                      I’m needing to write and post and I can’t.
                      We had fast internet 3 years ago. I could even get a good signal at the bunkhouse.
                      Not I am sitting right next to it and can’t get much.
                      The phone does work better but posting is still a challenge.
                      We have a new landline company that just took it over. They have promised better service by this summer.

2. I am good. I just want to do more. Like take a long walk. It’s been beautiful out.

3. Erika Kind says:

It will come! I am sure your energy will be back with the blossom of nature.

4. I like that: “blossom of nature”.

5. Erika Kind says:

😊😊 I wish you a wonderful blossom time, Sarah! πŸ’–

4. I wish you well Sarah lots of love to you πŸ™‚

1. Feeling better. Almost human again. Love you

1. I am so glad that you feel better love you too Sarah <3

1. I have missed reading your posts. I am not on much. I miss it.

1. Oh thank you Sarah I missed you too πŸ˜‰

1. Have a wonderful weekend.

1. You too wish you well!

5. Belinda O says:

I hope you are doing okay??? I’ve been out of town and am behind on my blogging. I’ll take a look at your earlier posts so if you’re not well don’t worry about answering…I’ve got a story or two I could tell you myself!!!!! But I won’t here.

1. Belinda O says:

I’ll send a message later today…right now me and the kitties need to go to sleep!

1. Did you sleep well?

1. Belinda O says:

Not really and now I think I have the flu.

1. You get some rest. Take care of yourself.

1. Overall, you haven’t missed any thing. A minor relapse.
      I have missed you.
      Hugs

1. Belinda O says:

Just sent an e-mail. Now I’m going back to bed! Hopefully this time I really sleep.

1. Get some sleep. I’ll
          head to my email soon.
          You just get well.

2. How are you feeling? Rest.

1. Belinda O says:

I need to get to bed. thanks for the reminder. πŸ™‚