Frustrated

Not sure what my title should be. I get tired of saying no internet or slow internet all the time.
Same thing with my not feeling great.
Almost laughing because it is either doing that or throwing something and I really don’t want to do that.
Well, honestly, yes I do.
But I don’t throw things.
I just spent over an hour trying to add pictures and categories/ tags etc. Something that should only take a few minutes to do.
I hate it when I really want to get my home page looking good and I can’t.
I also want to change things around a bit.
I haven’t done anything to it for months.
I am feeling better but still can’t do much. I can handle that. I tire easily.
Danny had been stuck in the Ranger Station the last 3 days and will be there again Monday.
The park has been busy enough to need 2 people in the Ranger Station a good part of the day.
Everyone is fighting flu bugs and allergies.
The pollen is bad.
Both the state truck and our personal one are yellow.
Have a good week.
Love from Our Neck Of The Woods,
Sarah

Posted from WordPress for Android

1. ghostmmnc says:

Sorry for your internet problems. Hopefully that will get better. I hear you about being frustrated trying to do things on your blog. It takes me forever to figure something out, then it doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do. I put off trying to change anything, because I know I’ll get in a bad mood when I spend so much time on it just to have it not work!

1. You are so right.It’s hard to go to your blog and see changes needing to be done and you spend time trying. When you don’t get very far you just want to scream. Or at least I do.
      I find myself wanting to cry at times.
      Then it’s better to just get off.
      Happy Tuesday.

2. MeRaw says:

Thinking of you, Sarah.
    Take care.
    x

1. You do the same as Easter approaches.
      Holidays are tough.
      Gentle hugs

1. MeRaw says:

3. Erika Kind says:

I totally hear you, Sarah! It can drive me nuts when I have to wait 2 minutes after each click. I changed to Chrome and it works a lot better. Our technology is supposed to support and not to be in our way!

1. It was taking me 10 to 20 minutes to just add the Feature photo . I just wasn’t able to get anywhere.
      I’m needing to write and post and I can’t.
      We had fast internet 3 years ago. I could even get a good signal at the bunkhouse.
      Not I am sitting right next to it and can’t get much.
      The phone does work better but posting is still a challenge.
      We have a new landline company that just took it over. They have promised better service by this summer.

1. Erika Kind says:

Really, I admire you for your endurance! I never posted over the phone and never considered it because I would go nuts with my clumsy fingers.

1. It’s getting easier. I haven’t figured out how to do everything but it’s better than sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

1. Erika Kind says:

I understand that well! I think I would give it a try too before I fall apart from sitting around!

1. Sitting or lying down does get hard.That’s why I find a way to post things anyway I can. It may not look as good or be as well done but it is something.

1. Erika Kind says:

It is great! And it makes you feel good and that is all that it’s about! Wish you a lovely rest of your day, Sarah! Big hugs!

1. It’s been a lazy day for me.
                  Danny’s been sleeping since he came home sick.
                  His allergies are off the charts. Plus everyone there is passing the flu bug around. He’s hardly made a sound. Wish he could sleep that soundly at night.

1. Erika Kind says:

All the best for you two, Sarah!

1. Danny is miserable. His allergies will not ease up. The flu seems to be a little better. He’s not as feverish.
                      Scares me though because I am so susceptible to germs. I really can’t let it bother me much and I don’t. …I just take care of him and take care of me as well.
                      The Lisol is being used . Laughing.
                      Hugs

2. Erika Kind says:

So you needed to be a isolated actually. Hope all is turning out well soon!

3. Erika Kind says: