Thoughts from Alice: Dollhouse Therapy: A Mini Renovation Challenge!

If I had the money I would love to start a doll house hobby.
I had a huge one that my Grandfather built for me.
My niece has it now.

Posted from WordPress for Android

1. Krista Kemp says:

Hubby bought one about 4 years ago. We started building the base about a year ago, and it’s been sitting on my side of the “studio” since. We have the house, the shingles for the roof, and all of the electrical lines for inside. I was hoping to see its completion…maybe one day?

1. That sounds like Danny.

1. Krista Kemp says:

I hear ya! Apparently he can’t get any further without assistance, which has been offered. I wish he would finish it. It would be a fun activity for him.

1. Yes it would be. It would give him something to do for you as well.

2. Danny spent a fortune (FOR US) on a boat 10 years ago. We used it all the time the first 2 years. Then I got tired of ALWAYS. HAVING TO GO FISHING WITH HIM.
          Don’t get me wrong, I love boating and I like to fish.
          Not every day off and NOT IN THE SUMMER.
          So I wasn’t going out with him all the time.
          He stopped going.
          By then he needed to do repairs and we really didn’t have the money.
          It has Sat outside, in the Sun, for 8 years.
          It is in bad shape.
          Hard not to get mad every day when I see it.
          I ‘be kept my mouth SHUT. So far.

3. Same thing happened with the RV.
          After the tree fell on it, my dad offered me money to get it fixed.
          Danny hemmed and hawed. It never got fixed.
          I REALLY HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT THERE.
          IT WAS HOME. MY HOME like this State House will never be.

4. WOW, It’s a good thing I am in a good mood.

5. He has really been sick all week.
          Sinus/ Allergies/ THE FLU.
          I am hanging on.

1. Krista Kemp says:

I glad you’re happy and haven’t come down with any of that mess! I wish Danny a speedy recovery! It’s never fun being down and out! Yes, projects like those always seem to take a backseat until it is too late, which is unfortunate. I hope you have a super night!

1. You have a good one yourself. Love you

1. Krista Kemp says:

Love you girl! Sweet dreams.

2. I had it last week. It still hasn’t left.
              I am fortunate that my lungs are fairly clear.

1. Krista Kemp says:

We’ll, that’s good that you’re feeling better. πŸ˜„

1. Was feeling better.
                  My fever came back last night.
                  I can’t stay cool.
                  Danny is still cold. Go figure.
                  This house needs to be cleaned. The germs.
                  I just laughed because I am not a germ freak.
                  Yet, every time we sneeze etc I want to clean the air.
                  Poor Mr Bojangles.
                  He can’t stand Danny sneezing and now we both are.
                  It’s sad, we have concurred many illnesses but not the common cold, flu or allergies.
                  So back to sniff sniffing coughing…..you get the picture.
                  How us your week?

1. Krista Kemp says:

Man, I hate to hear that! I’m trying to fight off the funk. Glad that tomorrow is Friday. Working on organizing my 12 years worth of notes. If I can get through it, the possibilities for new eBooks are endless! Been resting every chance that I’ve gotten. Get to feeling better sugar! Burn some Vaporub in an oil burner…that should help.

1. It all through the house. The Vaporub that is