9 Thoughts That Can Change Your Marriage By Shelia Wray Gregoire And My Thoughts On This Book

WOW!
I read Shelia’s book the first time last month. I re-read parts of it all the way through.
I just finished reading it for the second time.

WOW!
What an amazing book.
What an amazing author.
Women.
Wife.
I have been reading Shelia blog: To Love, Honor And Vacuum for awhile now.
She answers and ASKS some really hard questions.

Submission

image

I wrote all over the book. Then I wrote in my journal about it.

image

I wrote page after page.
Emotional events. Tears and happiness.
There is so much I can do to make our marriage a better one.
I am working hard on it.

image

Finding the joy in life again.

image

Have an awesome Sunday.  Love From Our Neck Of The Woods.
Love Sarah

Posted from WordPress for Android

1. Wow! πŸ˜€
    Love the picture of the sun coming through the trees. As that at Rolling Meadows? Beautiful!,

1. It certainly is . We have some beautiful sunsets/ sunrises and just awesome sunny days. Getting Hot again.

1. I miss Florida! I can’t wait until I can really call it home!! I’ll take the heat over the cold and snow and ice.
        Hope you are feeling well. {Hugs}

1. We are finally feeling good. I can’t wait for you to move either.

2. Sass, have a wonderful week. Hugs. Love you.

2. Krista Kemp says:

This looks like a great book…one full of thought prompts and deep thought. I’m working on a similar one…for personal growth. It’s taking a lot of time to get it put together, but will definately be beneficial when she gets done. Kudos on your commitment! You have ALOT of great notes there!

1. I have a lot more but too personal to post.
      I dug DEEP HERE.
      AND WROTE ABOUT BOTH OF OUR FAULTS. GUILTY SECRETS…..

1. Krista Kemp says:

We all have them! There are always issues behind closed doors. I admire your dedication in resolving the marital issues that you have. But, it takes 2 to tango, keep that in mind.

1. The uplifting, positive post I wrote less than an hour ago.
          Less just say. Danny blew my mood in less than 30 minutes. Darn Train set.
          The darn was meant to be something else.
          I am good. Just irritated.

1. Krista Kemp says:

I’m so sorry! They have a way of making us feel bad, when we haven’t done anything wrong. Shake it off sister…things will get better!

1. Krista, We went from Happy to him gripping at everything I did.
              Irritating. I haven’t learned to really let it go yet.
              I don’t sleep and I hold it in.
              He wouldn’t listen when I reminded him that The Train Set was for us.
              I hold off from reminding him where most of the money came from. My DAD’S CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ME.
              I chose US verses what I would have done with most of it.
              I have bought books. Real ones I can hold.
              Plus on line ones.
              First time I’d spent. Money on myself in years.
              Felt good.
              These mood swings of mine are terrible.
              Just venting.
              Overall…I am good. Hugs

1. Krista Kemp says:

Men!!! What more can be said?! You need to find a release though. Holding onto all the anger, resentment, and hurt feelings are going to tear you up one if these days! But, I’m sure you already know these things. If I can ever do anything, let me know. I’m always here for YOU!

1. It’s WHY I can vent to you.
                  How was you day today? Monday that is?

1. Krista Kemp says:

It’s been an odd day! Good day, good dinner, good movie with hubby man, surrounded by family. But it’s been off. Kind of strange. Heading to bed in a sec…hope tomorrow syncs up properly. How was your day? Better I hope!

1. It’s hard to understand those out of sync days.
                      Yesterday was good. We finally got groceries.
                      Danny actually left me alone….didn’t hurry me or tell me it was time to go.
                      I was able to full a cart all the way to the top and overflowing. I needed 2 carts. But not complaining. He left me alone.
                      I got done and was waiting on new him.
                      We are still out of a GOODS MANY THINGS but we have meat veggies and salad stuff and potatoes and rice.
                      A few snacks for him.
                      We were out of everything except wine, Diet Pepsi and coffee.
                      I had a bottle of BBQ SAUCE. A turkey For Easter. Ham is just too expensive.
                      We really were needing food.
                      Danny also realized I had not been able to eat well .
                      Then he was in a talkative mood last night.
                      One of those , every 20 minutes or so he would come into the living room where I was reading…. and start talking about Couplers For the trains.
                      Etc.
                      Asking me if he could order more stuff for the train….. Danny seldom asks my permission for anything.
                      He also said that he should have listened to me when I told him to not do something with my 300 plus $ train engine.
                      I wanted a cheap Denver Rio Grande steam engine.
                      He got one with all the bells and whistles.
                      It sounds wonderful.
                      But I have always had trouble with the price.
                      I know I am rambling. …
                      I have been REMARKABLY SILENT SINCE I HEARD IT WAS NOT RUNNING. I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN I SMELLED SMOKE.
                      THE NOT STEAM KIND OF BURNING SMELL.
                      I HAVE GLARED AT HIM THOUGH. AND OFTEN.

2. We don’t have the money but I want my engine running.
                      We enjoyed the trains last night .
                      We were up all night.

3. How was your day today?

4. Krista Kemp says:

I’m glad that you got some groceries, and that you were able to do it without distractions. I hate to hear that about the train engine! Hopefully he’ll make it right. Today has been better…I actually got a 2 hour nap after work before I had to tote the kiddos around. Waiting on my lentils to get done, then I’ll settle in for bed and do it all again tomorrow. Hope your day has been a good one! πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜

5. I hate that you always have “to do it all over again. “

6. Krista Kemp says:

Oh, me too girl..trust me!

2. No bad argument. It was more like “Sarah, you are in the way.”
              I was helping to clean the train track.

2. In our case, sometimes just one.
          Half in humor.