Can’t See Well

I am having trouble seeing well enough to write.

Posted from WordPress for Android

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Hope you are doing okay. I haven’t been here lately. Busy posting for Photo 101 class. I’m sorry you are having issues with your eye sight. Hope you went to the doc. Love and hugs.

1. I’ve missed almost all of the Photo 101 class.
      I had really looked forward to it.
      The vision problems are common with lupus/fibro. I over did it Thursday.
      Then spent the next 3 days in bed.
      My vision is better.
      Right now it’s like looking through the fog.
      I don’t feel bad. Lethargic. Love and hugs back at you.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Relieved hearing from you! Got worried. I’m glad rest can help. I can somewhat understand how hard it must be. My wish is that your struggle with your health issues stabilize. Thinking of you often. Love.

1. The lupus is kicking my butt a bit. I am fighting back. More lethargic than anything. I sleep a lot.
          I am in good spirits.
          Happy Easter

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Happy Easter. Does weather change make Lupus better or worse for you? You are an amazingly positive soul…I love it.

2. MeRaw says:

Thinking of you, and hoping for improvements.
    x

1. Melanie, over did it Thursday. I can’t say that I regret doing so. I spent part of it with Danny on a lunch/work date.
      You know how hard it is to come back after an illness. Hugs.
      How are you and your husband doing?

1. MeRaw says:

Hoping you’re taking it easy today, Sarah. But glad you were able to have time together with Danny.
        We are both ok, thank you. Plodding along, with no real purpose. It’s slow, but we are making a few plans for ourselves.
        Take care.
        Melanie x

1. I understand plodding along with no real purpose.
          I think that is almost harder because it lasts longer.
          Hugs to you both.

1. MeRaw says:

Yes, I know you understand, too.
            Hugs to you and Danny.
            x

2. Melanie, new plans are good.

1. MeRaw says:

So good to hear.
            x

3. Chris White says:

Hello Sarah. Hope this improves or gets under control. All the best. Kris

1. Kris, it’s taken longer than it usually does for my vision to clear up.
      I over did it Thursday.
      Danny invited me to a special luncheon. So it was worth it.
      At least I got away from the house for a few hours. Hugs

4. Embeecee says:

πŸ™ I hope it improves soon. That’s scary! πŸ™

1. Yeah it is, even though I know from experience that I will regain it.
      It took longer this time.
      Danny invited me to a working lunch.
      I got away from here for a few hours.
      Hugs