Not Feeling Well

I am not feeling well.
Not posting or sharing much anywhere.
Not serious. Lupus related.
More lethargic.  Unable to do much.
Have a good weekend.
Sarah

image

1. yhealthy2000 says:

I have not been active lately on blogging… But think of you often. Hope this gets more manageable for you. I feel for you.

1. It has. The down times are coming more and more but they always leave.
      I miss being here and writing more.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

You still doing great here on the blog…at least when I compare it with me😀

1. I am not stressing about the blog like I was. How are you doing?

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Hello Sarah,
            I have not been on my computer for almost 3 1/2 weeks. My daughter’s broke so I gave her mine. She got a new one for her high school graduation. And, I got mine back :). I could have worked on my phone, but it’s a little hard to keep typing with one finger and print is small and screen is not big enough… glad to be connecting. I’m glad you are not stressing over the blog…it’s great to have it…and some of us will always be with you. 🙂 Hugs, Yaz

1. I am glad you got your computer back.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

Thank you Sarah. I’m well and alive…as long as I have connection with my blog friends! Isn’t that weird?

1. No it’s NOT.
                  Friends like you help keep me SANE.

2. I use my phone almost all the time. I really should go back to using my laptop or desk top.
              Hugs

1. yhealthy2000 says:

It’s just easier to see and write things on a bigger screen. I love the speed I have when I type…not so on the phone. I am irritated by auto correct doing its own thing. I haven’t yet been totally embarrassed by it. 🙂

1. Auto correct problems here as well. As if I don’t have enough problems.

1. yhealthy2000 says:

😀…if only other things can auto-corrected!

2. ghostmmnc says:

Sorry you’re not feeling well. Sending you (((hugs))) feel better soon. <3

1. Thank you for the hugs. I am feeling a lot better.
      Have a good rest of the week.

3. True George says:

sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well, get better soon…..

1. Thank you for this. I am a lot beyter. Have a good day.

4. Sending light & healing thoughts your way. G-uno

1. G- uno, Smiling. Got them. Hugs

5. Wish you to feel better soon! Much love! <3

1. Carolyn, I am getting there. Hugs my friend.

1. Wish you well Sarah hugs to you! <3

1. Love you. I didn’t realize I had missed some comments.

1. No worries Sarah I know you have a lots going on! I am happy to see you here! Take good care of yourself! 😉

1. Sending love and hugs.

6. Abbie says:

Sorry to hear.

1. Thank you Abbie. Enjoy the rest of the week.

7. Judy says:

Thinking of you – I know you’ll have a lot to share when you are feeling better.

1. Judy, Yes I do.
      I also need to catch up with you. Emails. I haven’t been there in a few days.

8. MeRaw says:

Sending lots of virtual hugs.
    Do hope you feel better soon.
    x

1. Hugs Melanie. I am up and moving. Slowly at times.

1. MeRaw says:

Hi Sarah.
        So pleased you’re getting up and about.
        Take care, and have a good day.
        x

1. Melanie, It was a long month in many ways. June Is starting off a lot better.
          How are you and your hubby? Hugs

1. MeRaw says:

Hello Sarah.
            Glad the month of June is going ok for you.
            We are both well, thank you, taking one day at a time.
            xx

9. Belinda O says:

Feel better soon 🙂

10. Krista Kemp says:

Sending my love your way… I hope that you feel better soon sweetpea!

11. 🙁 I hope u feel better soon, Sarah. X.

1. Hi Ann, I am. Hugs my friend.