Our Event Was A Huge Success. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am tooting my OWN HORN HERE.
I ROCKED TODAY.
Danny and I Rocked.
Lake Kissimmee State Park Rocked.
YIPPEE.
The Dedication Ceremony Is OVER.
The Blueway Trails System has a NEW Paddle Trail.

Danny and I can get a lot accomplished when we work together. It started with a DREAM of MINE…Danny liked it.

We talked to the RIGHT People to get the ball rolling and then Stepped Back and LET THEM GET ER DONE.

I know I FLOODED YOU WITH PHOTOS.

I am tired but oh so happy.
I could use a hot tub though.
LOL.

1. There is little better than a happy and grateful heart.:) πŸ™‚ Congratulations on your input and achievements. You rock !!

1. Hi Nelia, It does feel good to be doing things again outside. Even if it is just for a few hours at a time. It is so worth it. How are things in your Neck Of The Woods? It’s been way too long since I have dropped by.
      I am almost 4 days behind on comments again.
      That is the second time lately that has happened.
      I will catch up with you ASAP. Love Sarah

1. I don’t know how you do it. I am months behind πŸ™‚ I am not an active blogger. Your energy and input talks to me. πŸ™‚

2. Heather says:

Yay for you Sarah πŸ˜€

1. Heather, It does feel good. We have really been busy on that project……more on our own time…..we just believed in the need for it.
      At least I have a good reason for not being able to keep up. I am exhausted from the last few weeks but feel alive again.
      How is your week going? I need to catch up with you and your blog. Have an awesome rest of the week, Sarah

3. Chris White says:

πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ†πŸŽ†

1. Kris, Thank you Thank you.
      I’ve missed you and need to stop by and say hello. Have an awesome rest of the week. Love Sarah

4. Nena says:

How wonderful!!! Congrats on the amazing accomplishment!! Yes, go get a nice hot bath as a relaxing reward!!

1. Actually, a bath is the last thing I can have. I can’t get out once I am in …….My ankle won’t support me with out a lot of PAIN. Hard to relax when I know It will hurt getting out. So I have a chair in the tub…..so I can soak my legs and have a shower at the same time. Not nearly as relaxing but it works.
      How are you doing? I have missed being here more and connecting with you here and there.
      Have a wonderful week. Love Sarah

1. Nena says:

It still sounds like a nice alternative to soak your tired feet:) I like how you find what works for you:)
        I’ve been ok. Feeling like all I want to do is sleep. Hope I get my energy back soon. Miss catching up as well! Hope your week is wonderful, too:)

5. Congrats Sarah!

1. Thanks Lynn, It has helped my mental state working again. I will catch up with you ASAP. Have a wonderful week. Love Sarah

1. You too! glad it helped dear!

1. πŸ™‚ I am in need of a visit to see what you have been cooking and what stories you have been sharing. I will visit soon. I have missed you. πŸ™‚

1. I miss you too:)

6. That’s very beautiful Sarah I am glad your dream came true!!! <3

1. Oh Carolina, It feel so good to have accomplished something of that magnitude. It really feels good just to e working again, even if it is wearing me out.
      It beats being worn out from doing nothing.
      I will be by to visit you ASAP. Have a wonderful week. Love Sara

1. Hi Sarah I am happy for you I could see and feel all your excitement! That’s great! You too have a lovely week and be happy. Love Carolina

7. MeRaw says:

So happy you’re happy.
    x

1. Melanie, It feels good to be happier. How are you and your husband? I have lot’s to catch up with on your blog. It has been way too long since I have been there. Have a wonderful week. Love Sarah

1. MeRaw says:

Thanks Sarah.
        We’re taking one day at a time.
        Not sure how the Christmas holiday season will go ~ so many memories.
        Take care.
        Melanie x

8. Vibrant says:

Great news!

Congratulations Sarah πŸ™‚

I am glad for you guys!

Enjoy the weekend.

Love and light <3

Anand πŸ™‚

1. Love and light being sent o you and your wife.
      It feels good to be UPBEAT once again. You were a big help to me this summer . Thank you.
      How are you doing? Love Sarah

1. Vibrant says:

Oh I can’t imagine how I helped but I am so glad that you are feeling better now. I saw this comment later and asked about you in an earlier comment. I am doing nice. I don’t have a wife πŸ˜€

Love and light <3