Young Wife’s Guide : Jamie Balmer
The Essential Ingredients Of A Thriving Home
The truth is, life is sometimes messy and all over the place. My days are loud, chaotic, and often overwhelming. But over the years, through a lot of trial and error (and failure), I’ve figured out some systems and tricks in my home to help me manage this crazy life – and find more joy in the everyday.
Through thousands of emails and weekly discussions with women, I’ve found that there is a lot that can stress us out and overwhelm us when it comes to our homes. These things include:
- Deep cleaning (especially with little kids underfoot)
- ALL THE CLUTTER
- Feeling so overwhelmed by everything that you get so paralyzed you can’t do anything!
- Finding balance between getting things done around the house and spending time with husband/kids
- Always feeling behind on housekeeping things that are cyclical like laundry and dishes
- Making time for ME
- Balancing things like: meal planning, finances, organization, meeting my husband’s expectations, not feeling good enough, comparing myself to others….
- ….and the list goes on!