Egg Roll In A Bowl – Low Carb, Whole30, Keto, Paleo, AIP : Whole New Mom
From Sarah :
I love Oriental Appetizers. All of them . Finger food at it’s best. When Danny and I go to an Oriental Restaurant, I will always load up on the appetizers and the sauces.
Thanks heavens we don’t go out very often. Plus, our choices are very limited where we live.
Since I eat Keto and Heavy Carnivore at home I am eating my favorites a bit different.
Substitutions for Special Diets
- THM: If you are on the Trim Healthy Mama plan, this is an S, E, or FP. It’s an S with beef or pork, and E or FP with lean chicken or turkey. Serve with rice, if you like for an E. In my opinion, it tastes best as an S. ……
- Keto: sub in more cabbage or another low carb veggie for the carrots.
- For AIP or Paleo, use coconut aminos for the tamari. Use coconut sugar or maple syrup or honey for the sweetener.
- For a vegan option, omit the meat (obviously!) and use a vegetable broth like this one. Here is my Vegetable Broth Mix for a make-your-own option. …….
- Tamari: You can substitute either organic soy sauce or organic liquid aminos for the tamari.
- Stevia / Sweetener: For stevia, 1/16 tsp is equivalent to 2 scoops stevia (see How to Use Stevia). Also, instead of stevia, you can use 4 Tbsp of almost any other sweetener.
From Sarah : There is a lot of interesting information in the original post. Please read it in its entirety.
Have a great evening.
Love And Hugs,