I love a good soup.
Rachael is an OG from OG, meaning she worked for Olive Garden for 10 years. She knew the original recipe for the Zuppa Toscana soup by heart and modified it to make it both macro-friendly and dairy-free. This one is worth your time.
- 1 lb Tube of Chicken sausage (I used Isernios breakfast sausage. Turkey sausage would also work well.)
- 30g diced onion
- 10g minced garlic
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 8g chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon garlic herb seasoning
- Crushed red pepper to desired spice level
- Pepper as desired
- 515g sliced radish
- 200g chopped Kale
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Brown onion, sausage, bacon and garlic in pot. (I used my instant pot.)
- Once browned add chicken broth, bouillon, spices and radish to pot.
- I cooked on soup…
View original post 108 more words