Tuesday, May 19Th/ Bobby’s 14th Angelversary / Reposting/Dreaming Of Bobby

FROM SARAH
Te following is a repost.
MEMORIES

I Slept From 9 PM Wednesday Night Till 4 PM Thursday Afternoon.

I was so tired last night. Oh so tired. I remember walking into the kitchen to tell Danny I was going to bed. He just looked at me and then at the clock.
I fell asleep right away. I seldom do that.
I never heard anything until Danny came to bed. Never heard all the sounds that go on at night that always keep me awake. The interaction between Danny and Mr, Bojangles. The noise of the animals underneath the house or the rain that fell.
I slept soundly. Dreaming Of Bobby and his cousins when they were little. Dreaming of my parents. I feel as if I dreamed all night. Wonderful dreams of yesterday.
This morning, the sun was bright and I just rolled over on my side.
I heard Danny get up and I looked at the clock. It was 9:10.
I’d been sleeping for 12 hours.
I went back to sleep and slept soundly. More wonderful dreams.
Even when I finally got up at 4 PM, I could have slept some more. Yet, I knew I wouldn’t dream again. I got up.
I’d slept for 19 hours.
A little sad, that Bobby can only be heard in my dreams and on a few old cassette tapes I have.
Yet, happy and very thankful. that for hours….We were together again.
Mom and her son….Simply having fun.
Love you Bobby. Love my Memories Of You. My Dreams.

Bobby 3 months old. 1980
Bobby
3 months old.
1980
Bobby and I at my grandparent's house. Colorado 1984.
Bobby and I at my grandparent’s house.
Colorado 1984.
Bobby and 3 of his cousins, Dan and I. La Veta, Colorado 1985
Bobby, Mike, Leah, Dan and I. La Veta, Colorado 1985
Bobby and His momma 1994.
Bobby and His momma
1994.
Mom and Dad 2004
Mom and Dad
2004

1. Reblogged this on Sarah's Attic Of Treasures and commented:

I was dreaming again…All night. I didn’t want to wake up.

2. shyutgal says:

Wonderful!! The best cure in the world for any ill is a really sound good night’s sleep. I’m glad you got to enjoy one!!

3. Oh Sarah, I’m so glad you got to see Bobby again albeit in dreams. And I’m glad you were able to sleep peacefully and get that much deserved rest 🙂
    Hugs for you…! () ♡

1. Rashmi,
      It was wonderful. I have never had a night /day’s sleep like that before.
      I was a bit achy but not sick.
      Yet, I was so tired. I dream every once in awhile but not the whole time.
      I have so many memories from the dreams.
      Love you.

4. Heather says:

Cheers to sweet dreams 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Heather, Thank you. It has made me feel so much better. Refreshed. And I remember events I had forgotten.
      How are you doing this week? Happy Friday.

1. Heather says:

Happy Friday indeed 🙂 I’m glad you feel better.
        I’m good today, I feel lighter of mind than I have lately.

Liked by 1 person

1. “Lighter of mind”Sounds perfect.
          Enjoy your weekend.

1. Heather says:

You too 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Heather, Where did the weekend go? I had more time and still didn’t get much done?

1. Heather says:

It felt really long, but it seemed to fly by. I got to spend some time with my dad again, which is always fun. And then I proceeded to get nearly nothing accomplished. I don’t care…the weather was too perfectly autumny to do anything but bask in it 🙂
                Are you very busy with the park?

Liked by 1 person

1. Danny is. They are short handed. Down four staff for 3 weeks. Now only down 2 so that is better. Our winter volunteers are here and more on the way, PLUS I am working a couple of hours here and there. I use to work full time. Volunteering
                  The weekends are full or close to it from now on. In a few weeks we will be busy during the week again as well.
                  I envy you your time with your dad.

5. amommasview says:

You definitely needed that sleep and it gave you the chance to be with Bobby. I hope you feel more energized today. xoxo

Liked by 2 people

1. Oh it took hours to really wake up. A calmness came over me that I didn’t have before.
      How are you doing? HUGS

1. amommasview says:

Oh that’s beautiful! All good here. We have such beautiful weather. It’s really warm today. Feels like summer. So ready for it 🙂 Hugs too!

Liked by 1 person

1. I am glad it feels like summer for you.

1. amommasview says:

I was ready for it! Although it’s actually a crazy hot start into October, which is still spring. Makes you think about what summer might have in store for us…

Liked by 1 person

1. Laughing. I just want it to cool off.

1. amommasview says:

I can understand 🙂

6. You clearly needed that sleep, Sarah. And how wonderful that it was filled with sweet dreams.

Liked by 2 people

1. Usually, if and when I do sleep, it is anything restorative. I toss and turn and can’t get comfortable. Danny said he had never seen me so relaxed.

1. That’s wonderful. 😀

Liked by 1 person

1. It was wonderful to have a really restorative rest/sleep and to dream of the people I love as well.
          And DID I ever dream.

Liked by 1 person

7. Wow! I’m happy you had such a peaceful sleep.

Liked by 1 person

1. OH Cathy, it was such a good sleep.
      I didn’t want to wake up for obvious reasons but even that wasn’t as hard as it often is.

1. Hi Debbie Sue,
        It’s nice to see you back! I dreamt of Justine last night. Isn’t it amazing how vivid our dreams are and how the feelings are real.

Liked by 1 person

1. My dreams definitely are vivid and oh so real. I am so glad you dreamt of Justine.

Liked by 1 person

Please Comment. I don't care how long or how short. I want to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s