1. Reblogged this on Sarah's Attic Of Treasures and commented:

I had a new follower ask about my name : Debbie Sue (Sarah) from the About Me Page… I I told her it was under Am I Debbie Or Am I Sarah? I went to look for it and couldn’t find it anywhere. I had another shorter post about it as well. The title would have been different. I can’t find it any where.
    Brain Fog isn’t helping. LOL
    Who knows where this post went to or where it is hiding?
    So I went to Facebook and retrieved it from there.

This is the original note from Sarah’s Attic Of Treasures on Facebook. Written January 12, 2013.
    A few things have changes since I wrote it….My mom is no longer with us….
    I am posting it now as it is

2. PennyDecor says:

That was confusing, but I think I’ll go with Debbie (don’t want to see mom agree) 😛 Both names are beautiful as yourself!

Liked by 1 person

3. Oh! I saw January 2013, not 2 weeks ago. I hope you feel better soon. I passed along the Cheat Moussaka recipe to a colleague and she said she’d try it. Thanks!

Liked by 1 person

1. I love eggplant. I am glad someone likes it also. Hugs Cathy.
      Hey, excuse me if I ever spell your name with a K insted of a C. I don’t always catch it. LOL
      The January 2013 post came from FB. I added part of it to the blog post.
      I’ve only had this blog since March 2015.

Liked by 1 person

1. Some people spell it with a K but you never do. My colleague loves it.

Liked by 1 person

1. I almost did earlier is why I asked.

Liked by 1 person

1. That is still the one I re-posted. I initally posted one some time in May???? It was the from SAOT’S on FACEBOOK. That one I found. Sometime later, I forget now exactlly when,JULY??? I re-wrote it …using parts from SAOT’S FB and what I added. I have yet to see it.
      I had a copy of it saved on my computer and reposted it On September 3. That’s the one that is pinned to my home page.
      How is your week going?
      At the moment I a clear headed and not hurting as bad, Pills were taken not long ago.
      I am sore from being in bed,

4. Himali Shah says:

Such a heartfelt post ! I connected with you over FB 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. I saw that. I was there for a while tonight.

1. Himali Shah says:

Yeah, thank you for accepting 🙂

5. Well you are definitely a Sarah to me :). My grandmother would call my uncles by their middle name and it stuck. But every once in awhile I call them by their first names just to be funny lol. Cool post.

1. Kia,
      Most of the time I change from one to the other immediately. I don’t even stop and think about it. It work and it works well.
      So much of my media is under both names and it was starting to be confusing on the blog again…So I just revamped the old post.
      I am Sarah with some and Debbie to others.
      How is your week going?
      You are one of the few bloggers I really try and keep up when your posts come in.
      Love and Hugs Sarah

6. Meredith says:

Hi Sarah, you remind me of my son, he has used is middle name Markham, Mark for short, his pre-college name that he gave himself as he traveled Europe, and now his first name Wesley, Wes for short. Are you complicated? I don’t know yet. ;>O
    Is Wes? Indeed.

1. It’s funny because It was my son who told Danny my nickname was Sarah.
      He’s always told everyone that my name was Debbie. Always.

Liked by 1 person

2. It’s funny because It was my son who told Danny my nickname was Sarah.
      He’s always told everyone that my name was Debbie. Always.

7. Anand says:

Glad you answered that. I think I’ll continue calling you Sarah…it’s a name that your loving son gave you. I find it melodious too.

1. I am still amazed when I think that Bobby told Danny to call me Sarah when He had never ever really commented on the nickname other than asking me about it as a child. My best friend Dan (the one that gave me the name in high school as a joke) and his family call me both Debbie and Sarah, interchangingly.
      I like them both.
      Enjoy your weekend. Any plans?

1. Anand says:

oh…is it weekend already? Nothing special. Mom’s visiting her sis, so she and Dad will be leaving in the morning – wifey and I will have the house to ourselves. What does a couple do when they have the house to themselves? She plans to dust the corners, I’ll be removing the cobwebs and weeding the plants.

1. I can’t can’t say that sounds the least bit exciting. LOL Enjoy your free time

8. A rose by any other name….. ❤ MW

1. Thank you MW, ❤ .
      Any plans for this coming weekend? I have trouble remembering it’s Labor Day. Usually I am busy helping out at the park.

9. Please don’t hide, Debbie. Debra Sue is worth getting to know!

Thanks for the follow, I am honored to have your company.

Vanessa

Liked by 1 person

1. Vanessa, Yes, She is. Smiling as I said that. Yes I am.

Liked by 1 person

1. How are things these days, Debbie?

Liked by 1 person

1. Vanessa, LOOKING UP. They are really looking up.
          Fall is still taking its time coming to Our Neck Of the Woods and that holds me back. I am ready for fresh air and cool breezes, windows open and the desire to get outside and DO things.
          Healthwise I am getting better day by day.
          How are things going for you? Anything exciting going on?
          Have a wonderful week.
          Debbie

Liked by 1 person

1. Excellent, praise God! I’m working away on my book and taking care of my family. Nothing new so far😀

Liked by 1 person

1. Smiling. Sounds like you have it under control. You are writing your book and your family is being taken care of as well.

Liked by 1 person

10. thanks for sharing this with us. Always interesting to learn more about people 🙂

1. Tandy,
      I am glad you liked it. My names have been an issue since I share on different platforms. How does a person go from Debbie to Sarah? I would ask if I was reading another blog and I kept seeing 2 different names.
      How are you doing this week? With my hospital stay,I am not able to visit as much as I usually do. You have a wonderful rest of the week.
      Hugs Sarah

Please Comment. I don't care how long or how short. I want to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s